EPCOT June 7 - July 25, 2015
I always find it exciting to hear great bands at the American Gardens Theatre. Every year EPCOT brings in some of the great acts both current and from the past. The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series is all about tribute bands. These tribute bands will play hits from artists like U2, Boston, Journey, The Eagles, and many more.
This is a time of year you want to be at EPCOT.
- June 7 – June 13: DSB - A Tribute to Journey
- June 14 – June 20: 2U – A Tribute to U2
- June 21 - June 26: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot - The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute Show
- June 27 – July 4: Don’t Look Back - Boston Tribute Band
- July 5 – July 11: Fire & Ice - A Tribute to Pat Benatar
- July 12 – July 18: Stayin’ Alive - A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 19 – July 25: Hotel California - A Salute to the Eagles
Showtimes are daily at 5:50pm, 6:45pm, & 8pm. You will want to show up early because the seats fill up quick. One great thing about the concert area in EPCOT is that you can hear the music all around the America Pavilion.
Dave Hodges - Independent Travel Specialist with MMP Travel - Contact me for all your travel planning needs